The Head Trainer position is open to coaches who want to challenge players of all ages and abilities in a variety of training styles (1on1, small group, skill programs, camps, and team training) using the PTS framework to push players' development. The Head Trainer will be required to setup their own sessions based on the feedback given by the coach, player, or parent. This position is subject to long term commitment depending on evaluation from PTS.
• Soccer Playing: High School/College/Professional a plus
• Soccer Coaching: Working towards higher coaching licenses
• At Least +21 years of age
• How many years of Coaching experience do you have?
• Are you in Allentown/Bethlehem/Easton, PA?
• Are you authorized to work in United States?
Please submit your resume through the button below,