Name: Lindsay Reightler
College: Mount Saint Mary’s University
Years Playing: 13
Favorite Position: Attacking Center Mid
Hobbies: Running, basketball, swimming and babysitting
1. Where are you going to college? And Why?
I am going to Mount Saint Mary’s University because I love the campus, and they have the major I am looking to pursue, Biology (Track to Physical Therapy). Also, Mount Saint Mary’s plays possession type of soccer that best suits my abilities.
2. What are you most excited for?
The thing I am most excited for is the challenge to play at the next level.
3. What was the recruitment process like?
Stressful and exciting because I got the opportunity to meet a lot of new coaches, see beautiful campuses, and see different parts of the country.
4. Do you have any advice for our athletes who want to pursue their sport in college?
My advice would be to work hard every day and to not let a little set back interfere with you achieving your dream.
5. How did PTS help raise your level of play?
PTS helped me improve my technical skills from an early age. After coming back from my ACL injury, PTS helped me improve my speed of play, my lateral movement on the field, and building my confidence to never give up when times were tough.
6. How could we have helped you with the recruitment process?
PTS was very helpful. They answered questions and when I needed help they would reach out to a coach for me.
7. What’s the best advice anyone has given you?
“Don’t ever let someone tell you that you can’t do something.”
8. Do you have a saying or motto that you live by?
“If it’s goanna be its up to me.”
9. Who is your favorite player?
10. What are your favorite cleats? Color?
Nike Mercurial and white